This is a stand alone ECU that replaces the factory ECU. This IS NOT a fuel control box that works conjunction with the factory ECU. Plugs into factory harness with no cutting of wires.
The ECU is available in 2 variations.
1. Turbo or Naturally aspirated stock injectors or 1100cc Bosch injectors.
2. Stock sled no turbo. HUGE GAINS. A stock sled with just our ECU upgrade outperforms many of the stage 1 turbo kits on the market.
3. Custom calibrations for other turbo kits or aftermarket parts available. Call in to discuss.
We stand behind all of our products with a money back guarantee. Not only on the performance we claim but on customer satisfaction. If you're not happy, send it back and we will refund you in full.
Ecu comes with the ecu, adapter harness to plug into your factory harness, and a supplied Ignition module potted into a Raze billet housing.
The adapter harness comes with a waterproof 30amp relay to run aftermarket or factory fuel pumps, a pig tail to plug into an 02 controller for closed loop, and a connector to plug into the 4 port boost control valve for electronic boost control.
You will need the following.
-Stock injectors or our non modified Bosch 1100cc injectors . Stock injectors will work for low boost applications but we request a 1:1 rising rate regulator be installed with the idle fuel pressure at 32psi on 2009-2016 1200s.
- a 4 port electronic actuator plumbed to an external waste gate. (turbo smart part #ts-0301-2003) The waste gate controller will be plumbed Port A to the top of the waste gate Port B to the bottom of the waste gate, the cap of the waste gate to be plugged, IN port on the controller to have a line straight to a pressure refference, and EX in free air. This will get wired directly to our ecu so we can pulse width modulate the boost. We will need a 2 lb spring or lighter installed into the waste gate. The spring is only there to help hold the gate shut until it comes on boost. Once we have pressure the ecu can manipulate the gate into any position it wants. Depending on the customers set up is where we will set the ceiling boost number in the ecu. The Ecus target is always 8500 rpms on turbo sleds with stock springs, 9000rpms on turbo sleds with springs, and 10,000rpms on naturally aspirated 1200s. As long as all variables are safe and on target the ecu will manipulate the fuel, timing, and boost to hit target rpm until it hits its ceiling number we give it. If you have a turbo sled that is not hitting 8500 rpms that means you have over clutched the sled and the ecu is at its max boost number we have give it permission to run to hit target or something is in an unsafe condition such as engine overheat, intake temps high etc... We are capable but do not prefer to sell our ecus to internally gated throttle cable turbo motors. On throttle cable motors we have no control to back the sled down if we cant control the throttle or the boost via the ecu. If you want to purchase an ecu to run a throttle cable motor with an internal gated turbo you are agreeing that if the engine blows up its on you. If the intake air temps go hott, the engine over heats, the belt explodes, the motor comes unglued on the ice and wants to rev to 12,000 rpms all the ecu can do is either put it into a rev limiter which can spit out the valve shims or shut the motor off. WE NEED TO HAVE AN EXTERNAL GATE ON THROTTLE CABLE TURBO SLEDS SO WE CAN CONTROL THE BOOST. On the new fly by wire sleds we can close the throttle electronically if needed with internally gated turbos so its not as big of a deal. Your throttle on a fly by wire motor is a request to the ecu and the ecu is in control whether it gives it to you or not. Therefore we are in control for bad situations and keep the motor safe.
• Electronic Wastegate and Boost Controlled by the ECU.
• Dynamic ignition timing strategy to produce insane throttle response, huge horsepower gains and eliminate turbo lag.
• Soft rev limiter to protect valve train.
• Pump fuel, E85, race fuel, water-meth, and nitrous maps available.
• Built-in Baro Sensor for dynamic fueling, timing, and boost altitude compensation.
• Launch Control, 2-Step, and Traction Control activated with OEM switches and controls.
• Raze ECUs are made with vehicle specific CAN bus communications. All factory dash functions and buttons work.
• Knock Control - Dynamic Feed Forward Knock Control. Always adjusting to apply maximum safe timing. This is Standard with all kits.
• Closed loop. Kit comes with an included harness for an analog 02 input. Almost all 02 controllers and gages have an analog output. Just hook that wire to our harness and the ECU will automatically switch into closed loop.
The 1200 ECU runs on our patent pending RPM Targeting engine strategy. It will do whatever it takes to hit that target giving ignition timing dominance over boost in the strategy. We give ignition timing dominance first in the strategy because making power with timing rather than more boost keeps the intake air as cold as possible. Do you want to turn the boost up on your kit? Add more weight to the clutch and the ECU will see the extra load and turn up the power to hit its target.
This is a plug and play ECU. We do not offer tuning capabilities to the public. Our strategies are extremely complicated and calibrated with OEM level engineering tools (Mat Labs). Custom sled in-person engine calibrations by Raze Motorsports are available for high level custom