Release Date mid December
We already have an ECU and harness that runs this motor. As soon as we get our hands on one of these beasts so we can get our can bus communication and engine calibrations dialed in this thing is going to be an absolute monster. This project is one of our main focuses along with the 850 etec and 100% will be ready by December. The team will be out west high up in the mountains tuning on this thing very very soon. We are estimating 250 hp with just an ECU swap on pump gas. We will also get the race fuel, e85, and nitrous maps dialed in and ready for your use. ECU package will come with all the goodies listed below as usual.
• Electronic Wastegate and Boost Control.
• Dynamic ignition timing strategy to produce insane throttle response, huge horsepower gains and eliminate turbo lag.
• Soft rev limiter to protect valvetrain.
• Pump fuel, E85, race fuel, water-meth, and nitrous maps available.
• Raze’s patented Nitrous Engagement Strategy eliminates nitrous engine failures due to human error; is responsive to cold weather, altitude, bottle pressure, gear, engine load, RPM, ECT, ICT, and throttle input.
• Built-in Baro Sensor for dynamic fueling, timing, and boost altitude compensation.
• Launch Control, 2-Step, and Traction Control activated with OEM switches and controls.
• Raze ECUs are made with vehicle specific CAN bus communications. All factory dash functions and buttons work.
• Knock Control - Dynamic Feed Forward Knock Control. Always adjusting to apply maximum safe timing.
• Closed loop self adjusted tuning – ECU will automatically self adjust for most hard part configuration. Will require the use of qualified map & O2 sensor.