Release Date Feb 2017.
Will upload photos of harness and ECU as soon as they arrive. Stay tuned for demo video.
This ECU kit is dialed in and ready to go. Four stroke fly by wire throttle engines have a huge seat of the pants improvement over stock when doing an ECU swap with spot on calibrations. The stock ECU when you request 100% torque, the torque management strategy from the OEM only gives you around 30%, off of initial acceleration then slowly opens the throttle blade to 100% as you accelerate. With our ECU and engine calibration this kit literally will pull the front wheels off the ground on pavement. When you request 100% you get 100%. Removes the speed limiter, way more aggressive power curve, and adds a bunch of ponies up top while keeping the engine still within its safe limits. We also have raised the boost a few pounds along with an aggressive timing curve. We are currently developing an upgrade kit that includes laser temperature sensors pointed at the clutches that feed info to the ECU. When the clutches start to get hot, especially in the dunes, the ECU limits torque output until the clutches are back under normal operating temperatures. It is working like a dream so far just a few more weeks of development, getting all the parts in stock, assembling as kits and they will be ready to be sold. We will release this as an upgrade soon. Kit comes with all the bells and whistles loaded in the ECU below along with a wire harness and mounting bracket.
• Electronic Wastegate and Boost Control.
• Dynamic ignition timing strategy to produce insane throttle response, huge horsepower gains and eliminate turbo lag.
• Soft rev limiter to protect valvetrain.
• Pump fuel, E85, race fuel, water-meth, and nitrous maps available.
• Raze’s patented Nitrous Engagement Strategy eliminates nitrous engine failures due to human error; is responsive to cold weather, altitude, bottle pressure, gear, engine load, RPM, ECT, ICT, and throttle input.
• Built-in Baro Sensor for dynamic fueling, timing, and boost altitude compensation.
• Launch Control, 2-Step, and Traction Control activated with OEM switches and controls.
• Raze ECUs are made with vehicle specific CAN bus communications. All factory dash functions and buttons work.
• Knock Control - Dynamic Feed Forward Knock Control. Always adjusting to apply maximum safe timing.
• Closed loop self adjusted tuning – ECU will automatically self adjust for most hard part configuration. Will require the use of qualified map & O2 sensor.